MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

With Covid you can’t because you need to treat early and so...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    With Covid you can’t because you need to treat early and so cannot target (and if you wait, the product dose not work).

You keep saying this but it is completely out of context. There is a sweet spot for remestemcel-L. Not early as you need inflammation to be severe.
    Not too late after you have tried everything and the cells are dead, hence not on ventilators for more than 3 days.
    My understanding is that remestemcel-L reacts to inflammation. I assume that if you give corticosteroids (and arthritis drugs) you reduce inflammation. You coverup the symptoms but not stop the symptoms of Covid. This will give some extra time to get better, but in doing so you have committed the rest to death as remestemcel-L can no longer help these people.

Wait until the trial results are out before you make sweeping statements. Treat early means when they show symptoms of ARDS (not symptoms of Covid). Not only symptoms, but severe symptoms. It does not work for early symptoms. Numerous trials have demonstrated that.
    What we have learned from this trial is that drug interactions with remestemcel-L are likely to reduce its effectiveness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.