MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

We can only speculate. Up coming announcement. What value do we...

1. 3,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1329
    We can only speculate.
    Up coming announcement.
    What value do we give MSB in the event that Novartis comes on board? GVHD , many considered the FDA was simply stalling for this data. Would the outcome have implications for CHF and CLBP.

COVID ARDS TRIAL
    So if remestemcell has a clear benefit measured by biomarkers surely FDA would not want to be under scrutiny that a dispute resolution meeting would create. Perhaps a swift approval for GVHD and a Priority Review Voucher would make them look like the hero progressing medical break throughs in a safe and effective manner. Dreaming I know but what's the chance that results might support EU or even full approval for COVID ARDS. The FDA have given approval on drugs that don't meet the end point before.

CHF and CLBP
    Both missed the primary however look at those secondary endpoints, the real patient outcomes and the P values that are simply out of this world . What will the FDA think , what do the big boys think? Huge potential revenue from what would be very small and fast confirmatory trials. Partnerships here could both be the biggest in medical history, attaching one of those voucher things to a indication like the above and the value would go up perhaps 200 million . I wouldn't be surprised to see equity been issued to MSB for these indications.

MSB technology goes far beyond the above . Current partners are working to progress. MSB have a few other trials enrolling . Look up Cartherics !!

The next CSL ? Think bigger, decades of growth potential .

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.