MSB 6.00% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @dontfollowme, I was not aware of this previous $100m being...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @dontfollowme, I was not aware of this previous $100m being spent on Ards or “sucked into the vortex” as you put it. The Ards trial was not our trial, I think in America it is called the NIH a government funded agency who paid for it.
    I’m not sure how to respond to your other question about can we expect 3 or 4 further injections of capital and a share price of $1.75 in the next 7 months, other than saying no. This capital adds 18 months to company. By then we will have at least one confirmatory trial, a partnership or 2 etc. We won’t if the science doesn’t support us. Well I’m happy with that. Clearly your not and we shall see whose right.
    The billion was of course my take on matters, no personal knowledge. However as another poster (I apologise can’t find reference now, will include it later),pointed out, this investment approach was on the back of the Heart data. Knowing it missed its primary endpoint, they still invested $110M. So they know exactly what they are doing. I believe it is a mistake to try and conflate that decision with last years capital raise, which from memory was to mainly invest towards the approval of srGvHD and the production of stock (someone with a better memory than me, please correct).
    Heart will be worth a share price of $15+ in I expect 2 years or less. Say 12 x current, $110m x 12 = ? Then there are their warrants. It’s a great bit of business for them and all us shareholders. Yippee!
    You don’t agree, we all have to make judgements. What criteria would you set before you invest in Mesoblast? If that criteria was met, what share price do you think it would be then?
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.060(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.078B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.5¢ 93.5¢ $5.643M 5.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59293 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 100314 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.