MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Interesting post @dontfollowme , I certainly agree that you...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Interesting post @dontfollowme , I certainly agree that you cannot change market sentiment. However I expect most on this forum are holding for the long term and as such are evidence, value (call it what you will) based investors. Then there are some who have invested (taking them at face value) because they want to support the potential therapies for very personal reasons. We know that there is not going to be a major re-rating of the shares until the announcement of a partnership/approval or (hopefully not yet) a take over.
    In the meantime information is exchanged. I am grateful for those posters who take them time to teach me. I am grateful for the ones that make me laugh. For those who help ease the stress of waiting. In short I am grateful for the Mesoblast Hot Copper community.
    There is shorting, there is posting of deliberate lies on the thread. Some of it is the work of morons who I expect have yet to experience a relationship with another human being. It will annoy people, but I would challenge your emotive use of language to label people who are just cross at their antics and lies.

Anyway on to a more relevant topic for the thread than me responding to your criticism of some of us posters. You very graciously put some of the companies I presume you are investing in on your strap line.
    MSB you have as out. Did you hold? If so when and why did you dispose? Also as you are out, is there a criteria you require to reinvest? Or do you see a company without prospects. I ask as your strap line says out but your sentiment is none.
    If you do response, please don’t think me rude if I don’t acknowledge for a while. It’s nearly 12.30am here and sleep beckons.

regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.