MSB 1.67% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @yelromYep at present I'm out, I sold most down after the...

1. 1,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Hi @yelrom
    Yep at present I'm out, I sold most down after the ARDS fail, pinned that the trial was going to be a quick track to market. Bought in again around 2.18-2.23 for the NVT trade and CLBP......sold all at 2.75-2.78 after another muddled result. Decided after being a LT holder that better to trade it, same deal as SPL the range is better for them than MSB. Bought first MSB shares in 2015/16 and was somewhat hopeful that 3 P3 trials were a ticket to market revenue, sadly not the case. Company has proved good at raising capital, good at post hoc analysis, poor at trial design and endpoint targets when they are the ones who could control this along the path. I think its time for a Mgmt shake-up, will NVT stick around to herald a new era for the company, I'm not convinced.
    I see further dowside until some really concrete roadmap to market or FDA approval. Alot of work being done? apparently but was it all to sure-up the balance sheet for more lifestyle positions/salaries. Rather see news of FDA submissions and confirmation trials before entering again. Want to make up for all the $$ left sitting with the company for so little return compared to say ADO/EMV/SZL and the like.
    In some ways I see MSB treatments as too expensive, compared to SOC...in the case of CHF though this may be of no real negating factor vs lives saved.
    All imo
    I see better allocations to new heath care device tech in AU and will endevour to secure some long term holdings in those companies. Research is the key, timing the driver.
    I mean no ill-will and do also try and not target posters but some on both sides of the fence are plainly annoying, or just use the same rhetoric to convey their opinions of others...again All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.015(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $6.949M 7.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 134540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
90.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 0.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ 1824946
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.