MSB 1.29% 76.5¢ mesoblast limited

perhaps we better get this partnership agreement signed up quick...

1. 15,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5411
    perhaps we better get this partnership agreement signed up quick smart before someone else jumps on it.

I am not sure Novartis are in a hurry to do anything ....

..... I mean they have us waiting on the sidelines for 90 days already until they have at least seen the COVID-19 ARDS 60 day data .... IF they become interested in CHF as well after having the red carpet rolled out to them with additional data and therefore thinking about expanding the entire partnership are they going to:

a) delay as long as possible and take their time knowing that no indication to the market that the original Novartis deal has finalised is only going to put additional pressure on the share price /MC ?

or

b) tell SI he is dreaming with his upfront payment $$'s / terms and just pull the trigger on a hostile TO and have control of it all ?

or

c) play nice and undertake a massive new partnership deal for GVHD, ARDS and CHF ?

or

d) walk away from all of it and wait for the share price to tank and buy up the shares on the cheap ?

The synergies with Entresto® and rexlemestrocel-L are there - we know this form the limited phase 3 trial data we have seen on trial participants who were on Entresto® in the trial .... I just can't see big pharma like Novartis 'playing nice' - remember it is all about making money so they could play hardball with a couple of the negative options outlined above

Finally, sadly I think Novartis are the ones in the box seat, not MSB regardless of the recent cash injection from SurgCenter - just sayin'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $873.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 80.3¢ 76.0¢ $5.022M 6.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 424489 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 3903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
76.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
78.0¢ 80.0¢ 76.0¢ 2064486
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.