MSB 2.11% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-3397

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @bridog
    Agree with your sentiments. Prefer to cut fellow LTH's a little slack though. Perfectly understandable that not every post is singing the praises of the management and the position we are currently in.
    I am not sure if negative comments on HC are the reason for any share fall, important though we all are. The share price (imo) is where it is at, because the market has yet to be convinced that we are on the verge of a major breakthrough when it comes to approval by the FDA. However last time we were on what we thought was the verge, the short position seemed to bet on the opposite and they were proved right. Whether the reduction of the short position now is because they cannot see such a major reversal and a balance sheet that offers surety of cashflow giving us time, or it is simply because the "short" market has become harder to organise after Gamestop I don't know. There maybe someone on HC who has the analytical skills to compare the overall short market on the ASX and Nasdaq now with lets say 6 months ago which might help decide that argument.
    I have commented on where I think that this will be a game changer but for the game changing announcement that will drive up the share price? It is not these two recent events. So we are back to the next announcement.

I expect you and I share the same bullish outlook on that. You me and most of the LTH's.. Like the Mesoblast balance sheet, being able to hold long for me is the key. I want to buy more shares but that cash is needed for my own business and being able to give the board time to negotiate their way through the FDA approval process and partnership discussions.
    When it comes, I expect that it will take us all a little bit by surprise, and a outbreak of mutual backslapping and congratulations to all the LTH's can commence on HC. Until the we hold, and watch the SP drift wherever this low volume market takes it.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.020(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 98.0¢ 93.5¢ $3.680M 3.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149921 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.