MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-341

1. 12,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3382
    I'll leave it for the more qualified posters amongst us to discuss the science of todays' announcement... calling @otherperspective @LeftYahoo and others

I'll just focus on how I feel...

Phew!!! I'm feeling relieved and excited!
    After a few weeks of darkness and SP blows, we are finally seeing signs that CHF is better than how the market has initially reacted and that bring hope - and allow me to get out of the dog house tongue.png

The announcement and in particular the quotes below is healthy for my heart and mind; and all of us stubborn MSB'ers.

I've had enough of all the negativity around Mesoblast and the "I told you so" non SHs who have been so caring!
    Run along now!
    Please go and spread your love on other ASX stocks rolleyes.png.
    The discussions were going around in circles.

Now we have something concrete to talk about and this has brought back the partnership $$$ discussions for CHF.
    You'll think that Pharmas have been knocking on Mesoblast door for the last few weeks and that with this news, they can now dot the i's and cross the t's to a deal biggrin.png

This is not a single day SP rise, but should mark the bottom of this SP downwards path!

I don't mind which order it comes first, but bring on:
    1. CLBP readout and partnership $$$
    2. CHF partnership $$$
    3. News on Ryoncil
    4. News on C19 ARDS
    5. Other news MIS-C

But, first over to MESO!

"A single dose of rexlemestrocel-L resulted in substantial and durable reductions in heart attacks, strokes, and cardiac deaths. Since existing therapies have only minimal or no benefit on these endpoints, these notable outcomes maysignal a breakthrough in addressing the principal unmet needs in patients with chronic heart failure."

"Based on the observed reduction in mortality and morbidity in this Phase 3 trial, Mesoblast intends tomeet with the FDA to discuss a potential approval pathway."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.