MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-3513

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    You are probably right the SP will start to trend upwards but there is certainly no rocket blast off.

Best hope is a positive aGVHD results from the appeal which would put a base price on MSB, my calculations being $2. Based on current prices that would be around $3.5 but to overturn the initial decision is highly unlikely.

CHF, CLBP I consider the potential breakouts but that is at least another 2 yrs away.

ARDS i have my own reservations about.

The issue for MSB right now is they have burnt through so much cash by running these trials in parallel. In hindsight they should have went with only CHF learnt from that (ie when best to dose, scar tissue, trial design learnings) and applied those findings to CLBP. Instead they just made the same 'mistake' twice, burnt through double the cash which results in CRs, SP dilution, etc.. LTSH still bang on about all these milestones possibilities but they ignore the massive cash burn and fundamental mgmt mistakes.

If you want a quick return in the next yr then the EV market is the obvious place to invest.

All the best but the rocket blast off is going to be years away is it eventuates and will definitely need another cash injection by year end either through CRs or partnerships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.