MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

The old saying "idleness is the root of all mischief" comes to...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    The old saying "idleness is the root of all mischief" comes to mind, or in this case a new saying which you may quote moving forward, provided I am referenced. "No news is the root of all mischief", While I am at my new job of inventing Mesoblast sayings (here I pay tribute to the sayings master @reginaldp, (not worthy to touch the hem of his literary gown, or corks from the wine collection)), you can adapt this saying further.
    "paid for journalism is the root of all mischief" or "people trying to undermine the confidence of long term holders are the root of all mischief".
    finally "lawyers trying to generate their own work off the back of a bio tech company, are the root of all mischief".
    Takeover speculation has popped its mischievous little head up a lot in the recent months. Another one to add to the mischief list. IMO, the values being talked about are complete and utter garbage.
    Not so many years ago, someone or some people realised the value of owning freeholds where leases were long and ground rents low. They picked them up for a song as they realised that the true value was in building on the top of them. Millions were made as they understood the true value.
    Here we have a new technology. The technology has to a limited but significant degree been proven. What is left in reality is a FDA administrative process to start monetising these patent protected therapies. These pharma companies have been gaming this system, read @stanjupiter heartfelt post about the consequences of this. It has been responsible for drugs it appears that do more harm than good.
    So with Mesoblast they would have a route to market already marked out and a therapy that works and does no harm . I expect that route is exactly the same as the our management are working on. Relative investment tiny, timescale, cashflow positive within 18 months, growing by multiples as Back, Ards and Heart come on stream.
    Look we all have opinions, but valuing this at $3,4,5,6 or 10 is really like valuing those freeholds in New York. You don't know what you are valuing, but I promise, the people buying will, as will our board. Want a clue? Think about what Surge Consortium might have assessed before investing. If you can't then with the greatest of respect, should you be investing in Mesoblast?
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.