MSB 0.26% 97.8¢ mesoblast limited

@alhambraThe short term fluctuations are a nuisance, but I hold...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @alhambra
    The short term fluctuations are a nuisance, but I hold simply because of my long term view. With Hindsight, wish that I had not purchase more shares between the ODAC meeting and the CRL. I also wish that the company communication had been better. I also wish that I had more money as I would be buying more shares now and moving my average down. However although your assessment of the short term market has been correct (I do not think I ever accused you of being foolish), I am not prepared to try and offset the cost of short term downward movements, by selling and buying back. The cost of dealing for me with currency costs as well as an issue for short term trading. I also cannot spend the time nor do I think I have the skills and when this moves up it won't be a few cent at a time and I do not want to miss out.
    I'm on the Mesoblast plane and happy to be on the flight. Turbulence is always going to be a factor, we may be blown off course from time to time, we might even have to land to refuel and take on more passengers. But the plane is superb, the crew more than competent and very motivated, so I might as well sit back enjoy the ride as much as possible, and think of all the great things I am going to do when we land at our destination.
    As I said on a previous post, nothing has changed to make me want to use my parachute.
    Have a great weekend, we will be welcoming you on board soon, but you may have to sit in coach.
    Regards
    Yelrom
    PS agree 100% with your view on the market overall. Its another reason why I am invested in Mesoblast.
    Last edited by yelrom: 23/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.278M 2.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 29003 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 105040 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.