MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-4634

1. 7,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    Au contraire, I explain myself to everyone? I'm one of the few here that do!

You use 'may', the Plonker (capital P) uses 'probably' and both represent guesses.

I follow the money. Money talks. You know the rest.

I'm hearing 'conditional' and I am saying that this ain't in the bag. The delay seems likely to me to only favor Novartis because MSB has done a CR and taken on a Board member since (which was not ideal - ideally if the deal was in the bag, the cash would of already arrived).

I do it for a few reasons. The main one is that it is misleading. Secondly, I like to question things that I think are bogus to see if there is anything behind it. And sometimes I do it just to 'poke the bear'.

I'm over excuses. And I take exception to posters that design excuses. There are constant accusations towards posters that are associated with shorting etc. and that may be correct (I for one don't know nor care) but what I see is a large number of posters that are dedicated to the heralding and preservation of MSB management even after 4 x unsuccessful trials, 14 years and US$600M? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

There you go - ask and thou shall receive.
    Last edited by Pledge: 30/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.