MSB 0.26% 97.8¢ mesoblast limited

@alhambra I completely understand the sentiment of @ukpdam if...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @alhambra I completely understand the sentiment of @ukpdam if not the analogies used.
    Nice retort though I'll give you that.

I read it that @ukpdam is another investor who has become emotionally attached to the potential of a company that is working towards healing dying people, as they admit, perhaps to the detriment of their own investment interest. But then again "happy (if you note not hopeful) to see it grow into fulfilling that potential. With that fulfillment will come ample investor reward. If I may @ukpdam, I concur with your sentiment and your confidence.

All of us holding are confident that this will be the case. We have 6 quarters of cash, we have even more data released to support that confidence.

If you believe that the FDA will never approve any of our products then or course we will ultimately fail to break the US market. Europe follows FDA then I will agree we would be in big trouble.

The one thing that gives me reassurance, is not your opinion or mine. It is the data. Most of the time, when you get the negative comments, they are along the lines,- never have and never will. Your's is to be fair better summed up by "never have and until they do". It is sentiment that is driving the price. No news, allows big borrowers of stock to short and determine the price. It will take the big institutions to buy, or a "gamestop" retail revolt to really turn it around at the moment in the vacuum of no news.
    We just have to grin and bear it, to allow the data to work and partners where relevant to come on board.

I always take what you write at face value, will be interested to hear if and when (and how much) you buy in, when once of the big genuine buy events happens.

When that time comes, I expect (using @ukpdam analogy) it will not be the company wandering about like a "drunk sailor" but certainly me. Come to think of it, going by my capacity not to drink, I may well end up Crawling!
    Oh well, I have knee pads.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.124B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $1.763M 1.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 57913 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 26486 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.