MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ok Its nearly 3.00pm, sneaking home early, shower, shave and out...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Ok Its nearly 3.00pm, sneaking home early, shower, shave and out with a mate for a few beers and a bite to eat. First time in I don't remember how long. But I am double jabbed and ready to rock. (that is not as in rock and roll, more gently rocking back and forth in the pub as the alcohol takes hold and the lack of sleep waiting for a certain announcement via the ASX catches up on me). Steady Tiger as they say.
    Anyway time to nail the old colours to the mast.
    Again thank you to all you helpful posters dissecting/analysing the data, comments from the Australian magazine (good to know there is an alternative to AFR over there) and the ISCT conference. There was some excellent feedback from scientists watching the conference. Then there are the tweets from people like Yan Leyfman.
    Overall I got a message
    The data is in, safety assured, efficacy amazing, now get on and save lives!

The message to the FDA was - Stop Carping, Start Carpe Diem(ing)

So we will get a EUA for Covid Ards. Should be and could be accelerated approval. (that's the nail going in)

It seems that Mesoblast is throwing its entire bandwidth (is that a mix metaphor teacher? I think so) at this and SRGvHD. They seem entwined and a fast track approval for the later (some sort of face saving trial) as well. I lean towards that but Accelerated approval is justice to those children hoping to be given the best chance to live.

OK off to start the weekend, and if I'm honest while one should not count cells before they have hatched, next week(s?) the financial forecast is set for transformational.

Have a great weekend
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.