MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-551

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577

""I believe there are reasons enrollment was stopped unrelated to the effectiveness of rem-L, but we shall see""

think its already been said why the trial was stopped, because of design and that was based on at time pre treated with certain meds... the pre treatment (including experimental) meds had since changed .. and in the end the patients we got to treat already had too far advance damage, so the end data would be flawed and too clouded ... so there was no point just achieve and end point- although it was said also... base on the number in the trial which suggested if we had great numbers then the data spread could have statically met the endpoint 43%.,
    So also stopped to me .... there were placebo patient- it would have been cruel just to continue will little chance, (not impossilbe to achieve) and hence put the placebo group at more risk. ... i wonder if there were hugely increase numbers... would the trial have been continued because a static endpoint was closer to be achieved.. and hence many more would have sarcificed their life in that event.
    We still don't have info on how close we got to the 43%, and as some suggested well if its 20/30% that enough too, at that rate at where the trial was stopped one could assume that in number were to 1500-2000 43% could have scaled up.
    regardless
    we needed to be in the first step, and treat them early enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.