MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-6211

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    MSB share price has been suppressed for quite some time. The market is really three steps behind with this one, even after what i consider to be good news regarding CLBP we are only up a mere few cents. The market has said we will keep our heads in the sand until the FDA and or Novartis and or other partner says here is your ticket to the rocket ship. Then all the down rampers , panicky people can say wait for me to get aboard i didnt know it was about to take off. Yes the rocket ship has been delayed but its going to be a wonderful extended trip ( this delay has also seen the demise of some posters integrity and sanity), hopefully they can rebalance themselves to get on board??????? . I tip that MSB will be in the top 10 ASX share rises this year. I have been wrong with MSB over the last year, would never have though we would be at $2 this time last year, but this is a blessing in disguise as it has allowed me to buy more cheaper shares from my limited funds, and i know one day i will be rewarded for my patience and research ( I have no medical/ science background) ,and analysis of body language ( HI SI).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $1.968M 1.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 102769 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 100633 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.