MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-6769

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Just an easy logical fact while I was out for a jog just now.

Set the scene: External forces are hinting MSB could be facing some legal issues around people who bought high and sold low last year trying to chase the quick dollar and claim MSB was misleading the market or whatever else.

With that in mind Si and the team would have to be even more ultra cautious at this critical stage around their communications and interviews with so many major pending commercial and trial announcements. Right.

Logical Thought With those aspects in my mind: We know NVS would now have the all important full 90 day COVID ARDS REM-L trial data as MSB have it. NVS have the full picture now for REM-L and would be making their intentions known.

At this point MSB team/Si are still freely commenting at presentations, interviews and company announcements that NVS are still there and they onboard are engaged sends me a clear sign that primary deal is sealed and the minor formalities in contract and communications are being sorted out. MSB/Si would not risk the whole company going down with further major legal battles with holders if NVS were not actually still signing on. If the NVS deal was on the fence of looking shaky I would not be commenting on NVS much at all and avoiding the topic until it was certain. Si/MSB are doing the opposite of this.

I know people have assumed they NVS are still there but logically for where we are time wise and Si not shying away from the subject and commenting on NVS with him leading it all makes pretty logical sense the partnership is still occurring.
    Last edited by Fastback6666: 05/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.