MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-67

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    In regards to the ARDS opportunity i cant help but feel that Mesoblast are trying to make the most of the missed (various reasons) primary endpoint.

By allowing the follow ups to occur and the unblinding of the trial data in 60 days it puts us into late February. It'll be a vastly different (more receptive?) political landscape, the US and Europe will still be struggling with COVID (infection rates/new strains possibly). The Biden admin has already started floating some rather aggressive measures/ideas to ease infection rates and deaths.

Will there be a more receptive environment for a treatment that lowers mortality, hospitalization stays etc? This time around we'll hopefully have some robust data to back this up. However there is obviously a bias that exists against MSCs treatments.

Just thinking out loud here but it seems that Novatis has provided some direction here to MSB. Trial data released in 60 days and an extension to the cooling off period for Novatis to 90 days....leaves 30 days for Novatis/MSB to lobby the FDA and governments for one last final push?

Just my wishful thoughts on the long path back to breaking even on this play!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.