MSB 2.89% $1.25 mesoblast limited

As a LTH im beginning to lose optimism on Rem L for Covid ARDs....

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    As a LTH im beginning to lose optimism on Rem L for Covid ARDs. I feel in this health crisis with the data we have the FDA should have given approval to this drug. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm thinking the FDA has told us to go back to the drawing board and conduct another phase 3 trial. What is the point of emergency approval if there are thousands of lives dying a day with this drug on the shelf. I am still holding as I do believe in the science, however if the meeting minutes indicate that approval is not imminent then it may be time to let go of MSB for good. The worst part is hearing the stories of the kids with aGVHD and not being able to access Rem L. Furthermore I think the TGA is lacklustre in their efforts to support this Aussie companies. In Australia we are seeing under 65s dying each day with not even a whiff of this drug being mentioned. As a share holder for the last 4 years its been a wild ride. Would like to hear others opinions about the outlook over the next 3-6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.