MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-7714

1. 8,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 805
    fantastic contribution and I agree on most points here. I would just like to add the following:

both financially and equally from frustration with management in failing to explain the timelines involved. I have thought about this a bit. there are two issues that are just an unfortunate part of being in this space:

• Unfortunately a lot of timeline stuff is out of the company's hand - from Novartis to the FDA and OTAT - the timelines the company has to give are reliant on these entities giving Mesoblast reliable time frames, and that's assuming they give them time frames at all. With regards to FDA, they are particularly in overdrive and arguably less reliable now with covid at the forefront of their minds.
    • Given the above and many other variables and randomness - It's a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation - we can see how SI has been scolded dropping his little off-the-cuff "a few weeks" remark, imagine if this had been made an actual proclamation rather than just a mere response to an analyst. No timelines - shareholders clearly don't like this. Shareholders LOVE timelines until they eventually don't eventuate and then it's time to hang management at the gallows for getting this "wrong"...

I think investor presentations would be a great attempt at a middle ground solution. ZIP co limited just did their first retail investor day, and i think it would be great if Mesoblast did something similar - a combination of presentation based on retail investor queries and some q&a items too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.