MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

Thanks dplane. This post really resonates with me.However,...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    Thanks dplane. This post really resonates with me.

However, unlike you I think MSB communication is awful. I have made investment decisions based on news/results being expected in the following weeks which seems more likely months or years. What's more I emailed their Investor Relations team twice to clarify timelines (both times unanswered). Very frustrating to say the least. Any other company I would have bailed, but I really believe good things are coming soon so I stay around waiting patiently.

Regarding other regions, I wholeheartedly agree we should be pursuing (and MBS should be keeping investors in the loop regarding any strategies of expanding or not outside the US).

IMO I would have focused on Australia (TGA) first - with possible grant from Australian Government for trialing in hospitals. Concurrently would have pushed for use in Covid in Japan. Then Europe (Novartis is a Swiss Company from Memory). My reasoning would have been since the hold up with FDA and remestemcel for SR-aGVHD that some other regulatory bodies may have been quicker to market (re Covid).

In short would get treatment up and running in other jurisdictions and if positive results maybe (who knows) the US would be pressured to approve it there. Not sure we should have been trying for the SUPERBOWL market first.

Anyhow, I am not saying the direction SI has taken is a bad decision. If he pulls it off it off then other jurisdictions outside US will want a piece too. It works both ways. Just think focusing on Australia and Japan first may have been easier route and we may have had further results by now (which could have supported our case with FDA).

What I know is that this strategy will either pay off big or hit us hard. We have burned some cash to satisfy OTAT so I remain positive all will be good there and then the LAUNCH will follow.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.