MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Great post @otherperspective and I certainly agree with all your...

1. 12,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3367
    Great post @otherperspective and I certainly agree with all your thoughts here.

It's good to see you are backing your opinion with actions, investing with conviction hey!
    Unfortunately, some of us have ran out of mula!

Yes, Mesoblast communication can be a lot better.
    But, people forget that it's dangerous to bite the hands that feeds you.
    SI has to be so careful with what he says, otherwise it may impede on further relationship with the FDA - and Mesoblast would want a long lasting relationship with the FDA - did someone say collegial?

I'm an impatient LTSH as I would like to see Mesoblast make some progress by now, but as much as some posters rant at SI, I'm glad that he is our CEO.

Bringing a paradigm shift in medical treatment is not easy - so it's great to have someone with the vision, determination and willingness to see this through. Someone that the medical field can trust - talk the talk.

Also, with his massive skin in the game his goals are aligned with LTSHs.

Just step back and think do you really want to have a CEO that's more marketing focus and pushes boundaries like the CytoDyn's CEO? Read this - https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safety-and-availability/statement-leronlimab

So, I don't like this elongated wait - but, I'm willing wait for proper progress.
    And yes @dplane I agree - we should be looking at other jurisdictions

GL MSB'ers and stay strong
    Onwards and upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.