MSB 0.54% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-7727

1. 7,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1321
    "What is the point of having a “rolling BLA” ,where each applicant is supposed to register individual modules early for submission after extensive guidance from the FDA, when the FDA take the opportunity to then ambush the applicant at the subsequent ODAC hearing. "

You may be right. Unless you are privy to info outside of the public realm, I can't see how you can make the 'ambush' statement?

1. I've re-read the ODAC notes objectively as I can and I keep coming up with the FDA reaffirming their position with regard to potency assays? Do you truly believe that those questions were the first time SI had heard them at ODAC? He answered them but was shown to be 'short' of the mark - refer 'food for thought' call by FDA.
    2. "The FDA was tasked with finding ways of accelerating approval processes for promising therapies for orphan indications. They have clearly failed…". Now I know you know that the FDA is not tasked to do this. MSB made application to the FDA. You are saying that the FDA has a responsibility to get this over the line......I suggest you have crossed the line here. If you are blowing off steam that is fine as I do it myself all the time. The thing is that people listen to you and I think your comments here are plain wrong.

"Their insistence on a randomised controlled trial for children where there was no proper standard of care for patients and mortality rates were up to 90% was abhorrent to Kurtzberg as it was to many on the ODAC Committee."

You have inserted 'abhorrent' here but they did vote 9-1 for so I suppose it's ok to say abhorrent? Once again, unless you are privy to info outside the public domain, Dr. Kurtzberg has commented very little (at least on the record) and certainly not directed negatively at the FDA. I note your "Schtum" explanation but saying nothing because you don't feel as if there is a point to do so results in the same silence. Whilst one can envisage Dr. Kurtzberg's silence as knowing how to approach the situation the best way, how are the parents of the kids directly effected not speaking out here? They have a window of time that for some people, must have elapsed.

" talk of removing Silviu at this crucial stage is total madness."

This falls into the 'opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one'. This is mine (yes, I have an a-hole):

1. SI is 64 now (or will be soon). I suggest he won't make 70 as CEO regardless of what the future holds. Start mourning now for his departure as CEO so it's not a shock.
    2. Given the track record as CEO for around 14 years, the training wheels are off. He hasn't got another gear. We've seen his best.
    3. I'm not questioning his desire, I questioning his ability. It has nothing to do with respect!
    4. In hindsight (yes, it is 20/20) it would of been best to remove him from his current position about 3-4 years ago. 4 x P3 trials with no partnership and no success. He rolled the dice and he rolled snake eyes.
    5. The best predictor of the future is the past.
    6. No CEO in their right mind would design this current position with Novartis. It reflects directly on him that we are all in this unknowing limbo! It's more of the same demonstration of his 'abilities' in his role.
    7. Ask yourself, is there a circumstance that you could devise yourself, in your own head, that you would be led to want him removed? I'm looking at the history of it and I'm thinking that you couldn't bring yourself to think of something?
    8. It's never going to be a good time. Refer 1. above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.473M 1.596M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32370 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 60258 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.