MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-7760

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hello dealmin. I imagine that there is urgency for the OTAT meeting as that will happen before anything progresses. Meso have not given us a time when this will happen,,, so I believe there will be a positive announcement next tuesday morning at 9:37 am Australian time. I have used my crystal ball for this view, and also think that if there is not an announcement when I said, there definately will be an announcement next wednesday afternoon at 4:14 pm, as per my pshycic abilities have informed me. There may be a very slight variation on these times if a solar flare happens in the next 48 hours.
    The reality is that no one on these forums seems to be able to accurately predict anything.
    I can say with slight accuracy, that I don't intend on selling until 2023 approx, so I have no sense of urgency about what is going on. I believe in the science and the fact that we continue to progress through the FDA labyrinth of complexity. I sometimes build complex model kits,, and when I start I sometimes feel totally overwhelmed by the amount of work that is necessary, but I always get there in the end and am happy with my patience.
    Lets all just switch off for the weekend and try to enjoy life. There will be plenty of time to stress next week, so enjoy time with your family or pets, and possibly cook some home made bread. It is very relaxing.
    Your stressed friend,,Royalsandman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.