MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-7767

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hello dealmein. Yes, totally agree with you on all points. A good portfolio consists of some long term and some short term tradable. We all play this game, sometimes win, sometimes lose.
    We have observed the science and the trials, and it sometimes makes me feel sick that a company that I partly own, was not allowed to use it's treatments to save thousands of peoples lives in the worst health crisis in our life. Makes me value the little things more now. Being invested in MSB has forced me to look at health and science on a regular basis and see some of the negatives of the last 1.5 years, and a lot more positives. In years to come I will remember this time for so many reasons,, some good but others have been a bit horrific on a personal level.
    For me it is a good lesson to lighten up and enjoy life a bit more and concentrate less on the money and more on the living and laughing. We will all learn something through this crisis.
    I have learnt how to make the best pizza dough in the world, and to regularly call all my friends and family on the telephone.
    I am running at a huge financial loss at the moment, yet somehow it doesn't bother me too much. Go figure???
    Enjoy life. Your friend. Royalsandman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.