MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2021 - paradigm shift, page-9816

1. 12,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3374
    A bit disappointing that the SP didn't get on with it.
    A cap on the SP was made early and it was controlled pretty well by the market controllers.
    At some point in time, they will lose control - I'm expecting soon!
    Still we had a good, strong Green day that no one was expecting when we woke up this morning biggrin.png

Now that the trading day is done, let's have another look at the near term catalysts again...

Here is the list of upcoming catalysts again:
    1. WK1-WK2: NEJM - it may come next week
    2. WK1-WK2: OTAT - it should come next week
    3. WK1-WK2: Novartis
    4. WK2 - AGM
    5. WK2 - CC
    6. WK3 - Ryoncil pathway - it should maybe one week after OTAT
    7. WK3 - CHF pathway
    8. WK4-WK5 -Partnership $$$ - it's either next week or early 2022. Today's annc should push the US partnership along i.e. shorter trial timeframe. CHF data is outstanding and you would think that there would be numerous active partnership discussions on this. C19 ARDS - with Novartis gone, is there someone ready to step in? Maybe NIH first.
    9. WK4-WK5 - Refinancing
    10. WK5 - CLBP pathway
    11. Other?

I've noticed that the Sharts (professional institutional shorters) still have ~58m outstanding short positions.
    They haven't shifted the volume in any meaningful way.
    They weren't worried previously, but they should soon as what is their remaining exit strategies?
    1. CR - given the refinancing recently, there's no CR required for a little while or if at all
    2. ASX200 removal - December 2021 rebalancing already occurred and MSB did not get removed
    3. Novartis exiting - This occurred, but it has been countered by the positive announcement today
    4. Market crashes - This would be a poor play, as it affect the whole market and not MSB in isolation

So given the above - again what are the sharts exit strategies?
    I believe someone will break ranks, and as can be seen by today - these positive catalysts will eventually have a compounding effect
    I believe that we will shortly witness several short squeezes tongue.png and that is something worthwhile to dance to biggrin.png

GL MSB'ers and stay strong
    Onwards and upwards
    Last edited by ddwn: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.