MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

@TimmyR30 imo opinion given the state of the markets, the fact...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @TimmyR30 imo opinion given the state of the markets, the fact from your analysis we are decoupled from these markets is a good thing. There may well be a falling index, but there will be winners and money has to go somewhere. When we reach our inflection point of coming on to the radar of institutional investors with all that cash (losing money on the sidelines) we only need to pick up a sliver to be successful. As @otherperspective wrote, yet another blockbuster (Chron’s and IBD) in the pipeline. Not wishful thinking but data driven and further proof that we are the “inflammation” go to.
    I would rather be waiting for our approvals and the upside that comes with it, than be in some “medium risk” tracker fund. I think the FTSE took 5+ years to regain previous heights. We have lost a lot of share price value in the last 12 months. That price was based on approvals which we “hoped” for and the same for trials that we “hoped” would meet endpoints. Trials and endpoints many we had no control over. That has changed now, pathways to massive profits are clearer with the data that we have on how we deal with inflammation p perfect (almost) . There is so much to look forward to that to me the risk is time and I will give it plenty of that. I suspect so will all the LTH’s. The rest with respect, I couldn’t give a fig about what they do, ignore is a wonderful button.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.