MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2022, The TurnAround, page-277

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear holders and haters,

Some discussions are pointless.
    The evidence is in the floor and says all.

Mesoblast now is the hell.

No one single product approved , very limited funds in bank, mainly considering if 1 trial will need that will consume plenty of the available funds. But we need “more” than 1 trial.

if all that is not enough, the moral of team after novartis decision for sure is not an “up”.

The financial resigned ,now Dr grossman out and sounds like “always more than one cockoarges “.

The short action now put Mesoblast in the top 5 more shorted stocks in entire Australian market (morevthan 2000 companies) and the last agreement brought the company partners at2.30 and less that 6 months , they are losing astonishing 50% of their investment.I repeat in 6 months !!!!

all that for sure is not a good handycap to catch new comers .

SI in my personal opinion should review all his own way to deal and reduce from 8’projects to more than 3 concentrate effort's, cut deeply all team and prioritise at least aprove one.
    he shoild stop immidiately the covid that NEVeR was the initial target but an opportunistic one. Put on hold and dont spend time and money.(he always can alter come back yo this one)

easy to say... of course ,but the company is not the same as it was 1 year ago.

after so many ins and outs, teva,cephalon,novartis, so many CR so many announcements and speeches saying how revolutionary is the product, and zilt real results, the real leader stand up and adjust the course of the boat.

for now is sinking and the price shows that more clear than ski.

like always some supporters trying defend their investment insist to show the good chances, how science sometimes takes longer, but the facts says all.

we are at 1.15 and when i wrote about 1 year ago the lose if novartis will bring us towards 1.00 i received dozens of unpleasant texts talking im a shorter and work as a troll to drop the price.should not be the time to people that support start to listen the other views and not be so pretentious and ay “ they dont have the level of arguments we expect to listen them” .

is not clear that no “quality content” can face the real
    challenge ?

the same way here, SI need to grow up and face the reality.

the reality is so simple !!!

we are in the hell and that demands actions to move to a different place.

the first step is recognised where we are and not hide behind ridiculous positive vibe

CATO

note- just my views not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.