MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2022, The TurnAround, page-295

1. 6,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    As a company and its ethos, they are very conservative and 'keep the gunpowder dry' at all costs.

For the first time ever (IMO, from the time I have been looking at the company), they 'jumped before the starters whistle' and made the cells and employed the salespeople before the official nod for AGVDH.

They have done it once and got burnt to a crisp. I suspect there will now be a desire to not do that again and possibly go from being conservative to ultra conservative. From saying as little as possible to saying nothing at all. I think the genie is out of the bottle and the company needs desperately to find exposure that is more mainstream as well as seeking endorsement from their 'peers' but what would I know! They aren't going to do that - they think too highly of themselves and want to be heralded as saviors as opposed to getting dirty in the game of US Dollars. Cue Rihanna, .

Now is the time to act for MSB, IMO. I think whatever clean, crisp punches they have, they will be thrown in the next few weeks/months.

We won't know what they have until we see it. If they have nothing, we won't know that either. I haven't got over MSB going alone on CLBP - that's a massive red flag and hand brake for me!

I hate it when you 'just have to believe' and 'trust' when investing and I put a fair bit of effort into reducing that position, yet, here we are.

I'm hopeful that when people read my posts in the future that you all visualize that I am Rihanna and I'm singing my posts to you. A fantasy of mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.