MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading 2022, The TurnAround, page-301

1. 4,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5439
    I am not blaming you for anything,

I just think it is fair that everyone else knows at $1.10 you bought, and said you think it's a good time to buy, and at $1.18 , under 14 days later, you say "Mesoblast now is the hell."

I mean seriously CATO - read what I just wrote..... this is what you wrote, you are a day trader, after you sell, the fact is no matter what - you say stuff that supports devaluing the company...... off the back of absolutely nothing......

What happened in between the time you purchased at $1:10, and the time you said the company was "the hell" ...... The only thing myself, and anyone else with half a brain noticed was that you sold

what happened that was so bad that is how you described the company....

any person would would think they are better off selling everything, at a huge loss, closing their hot copper account, running for the hills and never looking back on the basis of your description of the company as " hell"

These are your words, no-one else..... I simply point out those words come out, coincidently straight after you sold. And after you buy back in, you won't be repeating those words until you sell again........ am I wrong ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.