MSB 1.78% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Hi Kerebrad.Simple. There won't be 10% shorts forever.At some...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hi Kerebrad.
    Simple. There won't be 10% shorts forever.
    At some stage they will start buying the stock to close their short positions.
    The hedge funds holding these short positions all communicate with eachother and have gentlemans agreemements not to buy before anyone else or without proper communication, so as to artificially hold the s.p. down and help drive down further. I'm hoping in the case of MSB that one of them loses their nerve and starts buying early, which will create panic amongst them to quickly close position. Personally, I see it happening sooner than we may think, with s.p. bottomed and more short positions being a huge threat. I would think that there is also some politics that will come into play very shortly to try and save face, which will be a huge benefit for all companies like MSB. A rising tide will lift all boats, but I believe the hard work by msb will pay $x.
    Lets just see which shorts break away first.
    My views only, not to be used as investing advice,,, but I have to also ask the question, why are the non holding downrampers now posting negative posts at the rate of hundreds of post a week, on a stock they don't own. I think they are starting to panic, and one of them will break.
    It will be a Whale of a time!
    A feeding frenzy!
    Bring it on!

kind regards,,,Royalsandman. Not long now, the shorts will start buying before the announcement. You will most likely see the s.p. in the U.S rise before the Aus s.p.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.020(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $4.556M 4.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9590 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 3132 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.