MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Morning everyone in this “zone”, just to underline the global...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Morning everyone in this “zone”, just to underline the global significance of this company. @stockrock is asking the billions of dollar question that the market is really waiting for the answer. All these “Amy” articles, others about ongoing problems caused by Covid ( One in the paper this morning about massive increase In Heart attacks). All add to this. That billions of dollar question is do we solve “inflammation”? I suppose the other question being asked by shorters is can you provide the answer before running out of money? The CR question? The price at the moment is just for those who think “yes we can” is a massive opportunity. I can hold my investment till I the market has the answer that we all LTH’s know. Can I increase my holding? That is my personal risk question as we are about to have to deal with double digit inflation/tax rises and then a recession. At 60, I remember these cycles. Mesoblast is my hedge against that impact. Mad as it might seem to those who are still waiting for the answer that @stockrock just asked.
    Have a great day everyone.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.