MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1029

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Couple of pointers ( not a financial advise) from to address the concerns

1) Efficacy - Most of the concerns raised are from earlier trails that were conducted years back and hence have been remediated by improving the manifacturing process.This has been stated over and over again by Prof.Being active in Japan for couple of years should speak of efficacy. The quality/effectiveness of the cells have been addresed by stringent quality control mechanasims.

2) Manufacturing Capacity - Proh has over and over stated we have stock available to service as soon as we get a go decision. Even the Health Insureres have been lined up.

3) Safety - This has been adequately addressed by the Prof and the Trials have proved that over and over again.

4) Panic - Unfortunately Prof didnt catered to this scenerio for his stakeholders ( Shareholders) . He missed this and i will mark him for that.

IMHO - We all should read all the artefacts provided and make an informed decision. I could understand some hoders entered at 3:90 mark on back of all the media speculations and this stock to be $100 in a couple of years. They ended up selling as this didnt addressed them to make quick $$$$$.

Hold on to that thought. Its one step at a time and we all will have the final laugh.

Remember - We can and we will make a difference to the health of all the kids out there. Sit tight and dont forget to buy beers for a friday marathon drink session. Especially Victorians - buy them never know what will be announced by our beloved DA ;-)

Post dedicated to @ecoool2

Bought a parcel at 3.370 ;-)

NOT a Financial Advise. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.