MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1081

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    Today goes out to the children posting ...Rocket Ships, Music Videos, CSL comparisons and the advice that "Buying at any price will seem cheap in a week".

The endless up-ramping on here recently has become very hard to stomach.
    So called investors behaving like there is no risk, and MSB success is a forgone conclusion.

Well, I haven't lost faith in MSB. In fact I topped up 3 times today. But for anyone to think ANY of the 4 upcoming announcements aren't without serious risk - think again.

There is a lot of unknowns left in these treatments and their regulation - they haven't proven themselves yet.
    There is huge potential upside and downside. But even if Friday's announcement is positive ..... I will still expect many twists and turns before reaching the lofty numbers thrown around on here.

I would hope that today would sober up the discussion on here, but I doubt it.
    Instead it will be flooded with first time posters declaring the end of the world. And the loyal holders refusing to consider any potential for failure. When the reality it's somewhere in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.