MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1223

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hi

here is my views(like always not advice)

MEETING:

People that count the game is "over" are sincerely deeply wrong.
    If the committee have the final say and feel so sure about their own findings, they never will create a meeting to have both sides to discuss the matter.
    Meaning ? meaning that yes, still exist a possibility the MESOBLAST present evidence (and yes must present real factual evidence that FDA can consider acceptable, and in the end, vote and make a report favorable for the approval).

Completely non sense assume that now the therapy was REJECTED. Was not and still remain some chances.

CHANCES

Doesn't exist anybody in world capable at that stage to say the changes is 10% or 90%. Having say that, people that feel 100% confident (and placed again non sensic up ramping texts) that all will be good and approved ,definetely are in full denial mood.
    Exist big chances of NOT APPROVAL and now the ball is on Mesoblast corner to PROVE completely against their findings.. Always not easy task,

CREDIBILITY

I read here some conspiracy theories and honestly I really believe is highly offensive to all that phisicians of FDA create suspicious of their qualification and honorability and second interests.
    A loser can lose money, but not nice lose the temper and start accuse the "winner" as a thief.
    For sure this phisicians want as much any other serious doctor provide good and fair drugs to all patients in need. They are professionals not crooks.

LINK

I believe the refusal (or no recommendation to REM-L) definetevelly will affect the COVID trial for two reasons. One the suspicious of non keep stable quality is problem one. Second.. If was not even approved (or recommended) for children under 12 with no alternative therapy, imagine for adults where still plenty of gaps to be proven!!!

As such, SI was spot on. Decisive month and this committee have the power to wipe this entire company.

MSB without USA (wipe this entire co?)

I never made any study and I have no time to...
    But I don't believe the company can be profitable just with other markets aside USA.
    Or if it profitable for sure nothing even close to the price of share currently represented. Also the FDA (maybe deny to approve) will not stimulate any European agency to approve. Also again all shine of company slowly lose and today even when still exist a chance plenty of buyers just left and they will not come back. That's normal and what is "not" is some funds maybe start to see the company failure to present reasonable volume (if they cant go to USA market) and they will be happy to sell and leave the company bringing the share even lower . I assume such situation can bring the share towards 1-1.50.

I wish to the couregeous holders that didn't sold yesterday and still are holding, good luck.

CATO

Note: I'm not trading MSB in any direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.