MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1226

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Yes that's an extremely odd thing to upgrade a consensus if everything's allegedly going to rack and ruin for MSB tongue.png Cantor Fitzgerald would seem to have the wrong end of the stick too ....because they think MSB has the answers and proof required for approval.

Yesterday was a well executed and clearly planned rout of the share price ....should have well and truly satisfied the shorters wanting to exit and big guns wanting to come in at a discount.

As much as I don't agree with shorters way of operating (especially on a company such as MSB who are part of a dedicated group of companies working on a solution to a global pandemic) as I said yesterday got to give credit where due ....that was an outstanding out and out ruthless attack ....I think even they were surprised at just how much carnage created by sowing seeds of doubt and confusion ....on very unproven grounds.

Here's my thinking for today ....I still believe MSB will pull this off and for those who feel battered and disheartened from yesterday ....a song for you all....I'd also dedicate this one to MSB who must feel sucker punched by yesterday's share price reaction and the amount of rubbish posted ....chin up MSB ....they could not take your pride ....nor your decades of hard work ....the finish line is in sight focus on that and don't let anything else distract you. The world is counting on you to deliver your absolute best ....So best wishes for the upcoming meeting, this shareholder remains resolutely behind you all biggrin.png

Cheers all Have a great day today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.