MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1269

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I can't say i'm tempted to buy more even at these prices..... my average is still lower than where the share price has been driven down to....no further buys for the reason that I'd made the decision about the level of investment in MSB when I bought in and I have stuck resolutely to that level. So once I'd reached that level I wanted I've not bought or sold any.....the only thing I have done is to off market transfer some between portfolios which in itself created a realised capital gain last financial year ....so yes in a way I have taken profits but without selling any shares. So for me I'm comfortable with the level of risk I have given the amount invested in what is still a spec share.

If anything yesterday's action has jingled my instinct that selling is most definitely the wrong thing to do .....for me....I'm well and truly waiting for all the results to come in because if anything yesterday seems to me to indicate people are sweating that MSB actually has it right ...and if so the losses for them could be huge unless they can get out ahead of results.

At the moment I've not lost a cent in reality yesterday just reduced an on paper gain.....and in the worst case scenario well we've got other gains that can absorb any future potential loss thru MSB should that ever eventuate. It hasn't yet wink.png

Times like now is when you've got to hold your nerve ...it's all to play for...just my thoughts

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.