MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1333

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I have some questions prior to this meeting I hope people in the know could contribute.

FDA has, in anticipation of this meeting, revealed some concerns. So thats a known fact so far right?

Obviously, regardless of who said what and where concerns were coming from, their concerns could have all been discussed during the meeting. Ultimately the meeting is for the discussion between both sides and these concerns could have been discussed as part of it, rather than ahead of that meeting. Does that make sense so far?

Now there are few different possible reasons for it and this is where other people could perhaps provide some further clarification.

First possible reason is that it is common for FDA to do this prior to important meetings. Meaning if they feel that something isnt going to get approved or has a lower chance of, then they just put it out there as a form of "we are just letting you know what we think so try and not waste our time too much". Now the question is, is this common for FDA to do? Does it happen: all the time, often, sometimes, rarely or never? if it is common meaning it happens all the time, of often enough, then we have to see what is the likelyhood of approval

The other possible reason, which is slightly more likely, is that they put it out there because they want to make sure that MSB get right to the point and address that and if they can address that then approval is highly likely. In other words, as someone else pointed out, its like the sneak peak on the final exam.

Would be good if other people in the know could comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.