MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1428

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    The conspiracy theorists are deluded like the far right. There was NO inside information, and NO, the smart money is not leaving.
    M&G dropping 1% isn't a sign of disloyalty, it's a shrewd business move that netted them $35mill. Not bad for a days work and certainly kept their clients happy.
    I bet they'll be buying back in at these lows, for yet more profit.
    There was always going to be a pullback as nervous holders misinterpreted the committees proposed questions to MSB.
    They have to ask the hard questions, otherwise what's the point of the committee?
    Don't we all know, that for the past three years, Si and the FDA have been holding hands?
    Do any of you really believe that Si has been blindsided by these questions? That he is not completely prepared?
    I believe that every scenario has been prepared for, with the rigour and scientific accuracy we know our exceptional leader and revitalised BOD, can deliver.
    The FDA would not have allowed compassionate use, trials and EAPS if they weren't pretty close to being sure.
    How would it look if the 50 children in the trial, suddenly died from using the cells they said were OK to use?

What we are seeing now, is the shorts finding a way out (damn), profit taking from an unusual run up on no news, and nervous new investors jumping back into cash for a small profit or loss.

MSB has created a total shift in the medical landscape, and there are a lot of drug dealers (big pharma) worried about their worldwide dominance and unbelievable pay checks. And rightly so. The opioid addiction epidemic is just one sad downside of what they've created.

MSB is a leader. A new light. Some just can't blink fast enough to see it.
    Please chill your champagne for COB Friday, chin up and don't run with scissors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.