MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1498

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I have held mesoblast for around two years, with my average buy in at $1.27. When the share price climbed to almost $5, I have to admit to being a little surprised, as from my perspective, it was on no news and there was still risk.
    I decided to hold because while selling out at that point would have been attractive, the risk/reward balance for me meant that if I lost my initial circa $30,000 investment totally, It wasn't going to be the end of the world for me, but the upside was, and may still be impressive.
    The point being I never invested in this stock thinking that it was a fate accompli of only upside and I invested knowing that there was downside risk.
    But with that bit of background aside, what is been more interesting to me, even more so than the volatility in the MSB share price, is the almost childish commentary and speculation (on both sides), combined with the vitriol being thrown around by people just because they either believe, or don't believe in the merits of this particular stock.
    Isn't it interesting how abusive, tough, smart and knowledgeable (ha ha all at the same damn time) many of us think we are, when you're hiding behind a computer screen.
    Particularly, when for most of us, our views will have no influence on what happens over the coming days, months and years.
    People that hold this stock shouldn't be the enemy of those that don't, and quite frankly, those who want to put a different view, possibly a negative one, have got just as much right to have their say.
    And seriously, all the comment over the last 2 years about shorters...I find it so tiring, for goodness sake, whether I agree or not with the principal, the continued bleating doesn't stop a stock being shorted, and if mesoblast gets runs on the board it won't matter one way or the other.
    In closing, there was one post from yesterday, or today, who could possibly remember, that I think made more sense than just about anything I have read over the last few days.....it went a bit like this..."don't invest what you can't afford to lose, and if you believe in the stock hold it (or buy more), if you don't believe in the stock sell".
    All the rest of the BS and poorly worded posts abusing each other are quite frankly tiring and I reckon we all need to take stock.
    Anyway that's my perspective from someone who believes in the medium to long term potential of this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.