MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1543

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

@TGor123

I have only held this stock since March.
    I don't have a problem with people using their skills to make money, however I do find "shorting" a stock a pretty nihilist approach..to each their own.
    I would prefer to gain by believing in something that could change the world. However..maybe if I really needed money and knew how to do this I would so I will try not to judge.

What I really do find off though, is people deliberately bombarding a shareholder's forum to try and scare people..in order to get them out of the way so they can gain. It is so obvious to many here here all these new comments have one purpose..to create doubt and fear so people sell..then the people behind them disappear when mission is accomplished.

I believe in a fair go..trying to scare and trick people to make more money is definitely not fair..it is actually pretty awful.Putting in loads of mini sales over and over to drive prices down is also happening all the time and is highly questionable..is it even legal?

On a different subject before I switch off..Regarding the characterisation made by many new posters and the journo in the Australian..not sure I never read it..over the past few days (not you) that we are all blind ramping "evangelical" stock holders..

Yes there has been exuberance..not always blind though..
    the stock has risen amazingly over the past few months....we can't take the blame for that..tell me you wouldn't feel exuberant if suddenly seeing seas of green multiply! Also really LT holders are not all in the green and have had amazing belief and resilience..

Sure now we are meeting a downside..I accept it..because although I am a "Mum and Dad" investor..I knew what I was getting into and can afford to lose what I have invested. I never thought approval was a shoe in..a very few people stated that, however definitely not everyone. I also think it could go positively August 13..no ones knows for sure, however I am feeling good about it. Also cannot wait for COVID trial results.

Finally..Most of the people posting here are quite pleasant and encouraging actually..it is usually a pretty fun thread..

I agree we should not resort to name calling or using off colour slurs...no matter how mad we feel.

Phew!

Have a good night MSB ers..tomorrow is another day..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.