MSB 7.73% $1.05 mesoblast limited

No but you still don't understand. HERE is where all the foot...

1. 30,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    No but you still don't understand. HERE is where all the foot traffic is with the mums and dads who come in only in an emergency when the SP suddenly is being shaken down. Or it's where stop losses have been hit, and people come in bewildered by that not knowing whether to take a position again or when the rout will end. So they're scared.

You can't see them because they rarely post, they're embarassed at their lack of understanding.

There's a LOT of selling that goes on when they take fright.

When they come in here... what do they see? A load of downramping and people who don't want to waste their good time on educating the less well informed. Because it's like, boring. And supposedly feeding the trolls. (Which it isn't.)

This is what I meant by elitist. You have a few token Mums and Dads but you don't understand that's not what moves the market. It's FEAR and GREED.

It's incomprehensible to me that after explaining this over and over to you, you still come back with the same justifications.
    Continue your group by all means.

But you've been owned.

The shorters are killing themselves laughing at how you fell for this. I nearly did myself, realised and pulled back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.