MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-1986

1. 6,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Yeah, I understand that position. I think it is more about perspective.

UKS believed he/she was right and went about trying to convince them-self, via their posts (it's what we are all doing it's just our beliefs are different). UKS was wrong and it didn't play out the way he/she thought. I didn't agree with UKS but I tend to believe that he/she sold a large portion of holding yesterday.

What you aren't looking at (no one here does much) is some of the OTT BS that gets posted about MSB in the positive. It doesn't hit the radars because everyone's onboard with pro-MSB no matter whether its real or not. It's the same thing but different perspective. Every share that gets sold gets bought - every single one!

People having a go as best they can. UKS seems truthful to me - I don't think many on the other side of the argument are truthful - I reckon the majority of people on here are full of it.

No one makes up other people's minds. It's a cop out if you think otherwise. The witch hunting that happens here is ridiculous, but there is safety in numbers - I introduce you to the human race - ha ha ha.

Perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.