MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-2028

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    RELEVANT message to Long term holders and new comers

Lets starting saying im not giving advice. Each person is adult and need make his/her own judgement and do his/her own search.

What i will say here is my most sincere views and with 35 years working FULL TIME as a trader i believe i collected enough knowledge to make judgements.

I can make mistakes like any person that buy and sell a share for first time, but of course, i dont fall in easy traps so common in the entire Share market.

having say that ,let also make one final disclaimer.
    Yes im carrying shares that i bought around 4.60 this Friday.

During approximately previous 6 years (4) i heavily shorted MSB , one i was out of MSB just looking further drops in price and (1) i started trade back in long position when we were at 1.30 and wrote my first message in HC -MSB saying the rice is a bargain as soon the price will start flight.
    i re-stated that at 2.30 saying still was bargain and peanuts.

the total profit I prefer keep as personal info. But i can say the entire 4.60 i paid was 100% off-set with “part” of the profit.
    (my profit is greater than)

No intention to glorious myself. Im 75 years old now and i dont need thinks like that.

Lets go straight to the point !

if one week ago somebody present studies. Showing the share goes to 5-6-10-20 i was the FIRST to criticise.

why ?

Because shares with no approval can be like a number in cassino . All shareholders saw how just one committee minutes can make a “strong paper” drops 30/40% like a piece of rubbish.

now?
    now , start make analysis, considerations , propositions not just makes sense, but for sure we are talking about FACTUAL things and not dreamy wishes of people that ramp up the share or act as visionary forecasting what is un forecastable.

In few days we will start receive a shower of announcements .

Imagine the first one from the Hospital C,Y,Z asking “N” therapies for his patients there already are in need and asking PROMPT delivery !!!!

In the nexts DAYS also his competitors (hospitals all around USA (Hundreds) starting bring orders (and SI crazy trying with Lonza or whatever put the machine on ON position.)

Fair reminder the reader thar REM-L have NO alternative treatment.

>>>. some people eill miss that when they will value the share but;

Most countries around the world DONT have FDA and rrly exsctly on European stAndards or FDA to accept import drugs.
    meaning? The clearance of FDA in one shot open probably more than 90% of world countries as a market WITH no alternative therapy.

if that is not enough , with a season of announcements in weekly and monthly basis , the company made CR earlier than approval of this therapy. Meaning the company is heavily with cash to face any level of demand .

partners around world will knock our doors offering produce in many countries and deals pretty soon will also start happen.
    More announcements!!!

Now i want address to you another aspect that the market just are sleeping this Friday, and lucky if us that notice that earlier than them.

The value of a therapy that address a cytokine storm , in ARDS was very well addressed before by several well informed posters in HC showing the market is several times BIGGER than the GVHD patients.

Is a doctor discretionary adopt a third drug (if its approved drug) if he believes the efficacy can be beneficiary to the patient and dont need approval (if also doesn't add additional risk to the safety of the patient)

means ? Rang the bell ?

More quick than most can start to realize MSB will start receive orders from Hospitals and Health Center NOT linked with HVHD treatment.

Again, each person can imagine some announcements coming informing new deals !!!!

To the ones not familiar with After-Pay ( no intention at all to cross promoting) but the ones familiar they for sure remember recent announcements coming week after week after week informing “ new deals”. , “new deal next day another “new deal.Amazing sequence of announcements making all people crazy with perspective of profits.

Not by coincidence the share went from 10,s to 70,s in less than 6 months.

i believe we are in the EXACT same pattern !!!

The price this Friday was in shadows as result (normal) several smallholders felt relief and decided take profit after scare of previous 2 days.
    Also some funds and punters made their “fees”

but NOW the REAL long term holders will come.

please, read carefully !

>>>>NOW the real long term holders will come <<<<

Before(with all my respects) was a big bunch of dreamers, believers, punters, good intention investors, gamblers , traders ,shorters, the ones that touched MSB.

Now big funds , here and Nasdaq will start INVEST looking for
    dividends safe fir next 20 years.
    this is the real deal!!

do u know what a big fund in USA buy?

Their 0.0001 % can flood for weeks our screen !

This is what can make an rate agency re-rate positively the share.And they will , next couple of days!

they were spot on, contrary of some posters statements , they never were wrong with MSB, they made Risk calculations. Not guess or wished.(their number was4-6. Here we are!!’

Now they will Re-do and the numbers will make people rush to the share.

4.60 MSB is the 10’ of APT

again please .

Not advice and not ramping .

Im sharing 35 years experience but obvious still share is share and each person must find a professional to consider his personal conditions!!!!

Maybe u could say ,... uoww thats great,, tell me CATO what is the target number ?

At that stage any guess is really a guess ... can be everything like 6 like 10 like 69 or like 200(but i will just leave my guess in the end)

But before lets put one aspect and final comment.

COVID trial is ON and the results of first 90 patients is on our doors.

today, have no vaccines and today the best competitions doesn't achieve the levels of efficacy we had in our previous trials .

With 64,000 patients in critical conditions in ICU’s around world dont need to be a genius to say what a POSITIVE outcome of Covid trial will bring, mainly now that the clearance of committee leave FDA chances of approval to the highest possible level.

to the ones that look for a share that can combine

1- huge grow
    2- huge dividend
    3- safe income for foreseeable time

Mesoblast is for sure the share.

i work my money in two groups.

one that I trade ( because im professional trader),This group represents 35% of my funds.
    I work 14 hours a day . I love what i do !

the second is my LONG term fund , where i just work with safe shares and LONG term view . (Shares like Woolworths,Telstra,CSL etc) .The acquisition last Friday i did from LONG fund resources.

Apologies for the extension and apologies for my poor English .

if its just to “guess” i believe MSB will be;

30th September 6.50
    30th October. 8.00
    30th December 10.00
    30th June 2021. 15.00
    30th December 2021 25.00

i wish good luck to all and i paid high price in popularity to be completely against the ramp up from people in such risky environment we were before (putting mums and dads in such risk.was irresponsible in my sincere view).

as a trader i NEED be quick change from buyer to seller in seconds. If u dont do that u cant trade.

but in a Long term view is the opposite. U must choose companies that have an horizon for 5-10-20 YEARS and SAFE market.

I bought Mesoblast looking to become a LONG term SHARE holder.

CATO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.