MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-243

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2175
    Hi Kingtup

I like you sentiment, don't get me wrong. But you don't issue time lines on your predictions. I suspect more than a little ambitious.

One step at a time. RYONCIL is currently on the line with a projected finishing date of 30 Sep. These kids need help and it has already been approved in three countries, Japan, Canada and NZ. Should be a no brainer but your fighting the big US pharma's. Money talks.

SPL has a vivagel product (Non antibiotic) as a solution for bactorial vaginosis that 30% of the female population of the world experience Approved in over 100 countries around the world. But not in the US rejected for well over a year ago even when it was given fast tract status.

In the US the standard BV treatment is by antibiotics provided by big Pharma and it re occurs many times after first antibiotic treatment. Cash cow and money talks. Vivagel can be used as a product to prevent reinfection.

So for the first time today it occurred to me that big money pharma has such an influence with the FDA decisions.

That nothing is certain. But big pharma makes a lot of money from treating these kids before they die.

Sounds insane, I'll agree, but so does non approval of vivagel for BV treatment to get these women in the US off antibiotics.

So may if be with CHF , CLBP and even ARDS. Big money talks in the US. It might be better to focus on the rest of the world rather than the US

Money talks BIG. Are they closely talking to the orange orangutan (sorry to all the intelligent orangutans out there)

What a world we live in.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.