MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-827

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Days like today for me ..... I have diversified large portfolios ...so that helps balance out any wild stock market fluctuations no matter which stock goes for a tilt ...which is one of the main purposes of share diversification in the first place....so for me yes of course my MSB holdings have taken a hit as has every holders today....but others are up ....so has the overall portfolio values changed that much? Actually overall up today despite MSB's wild ride.

I thought today MSB might dive to around the 4/8 prices just over $4.00 but looking more like the 3/8 prices around $3.85 ....would be nice if it lifts a bit this arvo to around the $4 mark ....it's been hit hard today ....if anything I won't be too surprised to see a further market correction this arvo ....as it appears it may have been driven too hard down today just as it was seen to rise too fast yesterday .....some big market forces won't be happy about that hard drive down either and I'd not count out a fight back imho wink.png So we shall what the arvo brings

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.