MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Yes I take your point, we cannot see the future. At this point I...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Yes I take your point, we cannot see the future. At this point I will say yes.
    I decided to pull my buy at 3.80 and wait for some signal that turns or leave it till tomorrow, pending Nasdaq reaction.
    At this point after a rather head clearing walk in the forest I feel the sideline awaits me at present, wishing a company update, but I'm sure they are all over it.
    A sustained sell down is a combo of things, the shorts are doing well [again] this is their chance to close out, also I feel more volume added from MnG to add to the turnover, not sure if they have a price limit but seems like a dump...especially if they took full advantage of yesterdays pump.
    For floor should be 3.20 [raise pricing] but stranger things can happen. I would voice some caution as to today's action and apply the wait and see. Do not be a hasty buyer as momentum is down and this may continue tonight/tomorrow unless we get some clarification from MSB themselves.
    Bout it but expect no recovery into this afternoon...possible drift to 3.40.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.