MSB 3.13% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-925

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Those in the know have made a packet trading both sides in recent weeks, and I dont doubt they will in the coming weeks either. Not me, I look at the SP movements as being a novelty, but as long term my average is $1.83 so I'm not playing with money I cant afford to lose. Its taken a hiding today for sure though, thats ugly for an ASX200 on no market update.

The cap raise for manufacturing seemed a bit odd at the time but makes a lot more sense now. The FDA dont have a committee sitting in MSB labs daily getting updates on what they are doing either in terms of quality control. And for them its far from the only game in town so this all seems like due diligence before signing off.

These are scientific researchers doing what scientific researchers do, and nothing in what I have read from the FDA isnt what I would expect from a robust evidence based review.

I get the sense the lack of market update from MSB is because they'll do their talking before the committee. Could just as easy double by next week, not advice, but its intriguing to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.030(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $4.704M 4.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 87395 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 274051 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.