MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MSB Trading - Aug 2020 on, page-973

1. 2,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Again the company has fumbled the ball. Whilst happy to have FDA critical analysis circulating through the media web they knew from A/Hrs Nasdaq that the questionable info was put out there yet sat on their hands again. What a PR kin disaster again.
    If MSB had this Breifing document already drafted and ready for submission to the ODAC then Why The F did they not release it on market either Stateside or first thing this morning to the ASX, were they still drafting it???? My mind boggles and a please explain from either the ASX or Nasdaq should be put to the company.
    Part of the game is to counter the market news with the facts, here you have them yet let the usual suspects feed on the unknown doubt cast by some surreptitious flouting of the FDA briefing document asking all the questions and let it ride....finger on the pulse you wally's. Did it take 30% drop to turn the switch. I think the faithful will also have some doubts again about how this company handles its news flow and somehow plays straight into the hands of those willing to profit from any stutter. At such a critical timeline, theres a serious lack of urgency here, hope your not letting ya mate at Thoney of the hook to easy there SI.....woeful.
    ok deep breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.