MSB 4.59% $1.14 mesoblast limited

It's a train smash!Not our share price, that's normal for...

1. 776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    It's a train smash!
    Not our share price, that's normal for us.
    This thread has fallen off a cliff.
    It's NOT all about you @dolcevita. This thread does not revolve around you., it seems like you must surely be a part of that paid circus.
    The downrampers need a response to get paid. You gave them a weeks wages just last night!
    You weren't individually blamed for ecoools departure, it was more of a collective noun for all the downramper responders, simarlily, the Fufu's were anointed collectively. But you took it personally to wear like a crown of thorns!
    Your ego is out of control, and you are allowing it to ruin this HC space for everyone that loved it.
    Why don't you start a new thread "Super Dolce saves the Uninformed" or "Is this the right room for an argument?"
    Then you can get all the aggro/self-promotion/ego-stroke that you seem so desperate for.
    I could say how I respect you again (which you ignored) but I simply can't this time. You've gone too far and seem to be out of control.
    Manic almost.
    When I log on and see four new pages on this thread alone from the night before, I know you've been preaching, repetitively.
    Now when I skim 100's of posts, because they're rubbish, I have to worry about the diamonds I'm missing.
    You are now boring and sadly not worth the effort.
    It's just sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.301B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.14 $1.08 $6.654M 5.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1330 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 171164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.